- Smoked streaky bacon (Chunkily chopped)
- Tinned Tomatoes
- Chilli (Ideally fresh, or dried crushed)
- Courgette (Doesn’t matter if you don’t have this)
- Lemon Juice
- Cook bacon in the lemon juice. Lemon juice should be used instead of oil, and roughly the same amounts.
- Add the mushrooms once the bacon starts to brown, this will get the mushrooms soaking up the bacon juice.
- Add the pepper, courgette, chilli, and stir for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tin of tomatoes and basil, and then bring to the boil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Lower the het and stir occasionally.
- Boil a pan of water.
- Cook the spaghetti.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, add to the sauce.
- Cook everything together for about 3-4 minutes.