- 2 parts cabbage
- 2 parts carrot (peelings/shaved)
- 1 part red onion
- 1 spoon full of dijon mustard
This recipe can scale up, which is why we mention "parts". An example would be a quarter of a cabbage, and 2 carrots. It should be equal measures in the bowl.
- Use equal measures of cabbage, finely chopped, and carrot.
- Get rid of the outer layer of the carrot, and then use the peeler, to create shavings.
- Add the cabbage and carrot to a bowl.
- Add the onion.
- Add in spoon full of dijon so it starts to coat the mix (Add more if you're making a bigger batch)/
- Add in a couple of pinches of paprika, or a few shakes.
- Add in a squirt of Mayonnaise, and start to mix the ingredients.
- Continue to add the mayonnaise to your liking. I generally only add enough to coat the mix.
- Ideally, leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.